I need to request over 100 books because I’m preparing for my comprehensive exams. Do I really need to fill out a separate form for each one?


If you have a special situation, reach out to the appropriate service desk through the “Ask the Library” service.  Ask Circulation about books in the Morris Library, Chemistry Library, Physics Library, and Marine Studies Library.  Contact the ERC about materials in the Education Resource Center.  Ask Film and Video about DVDs and other moving image materials.  Ask SMDC about multimedia equipment. 

  • Last Updated Aug 03, 2020
  • Views 177
  • Answered By Megan Gaffney

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2 0