Individual FAQ box
I’m having trouble accessing any journal or database from off-campus. Why?
Due to licensing restrictions, access to the Library’s licensed electronic resources is limited to:
- University of Delaware faculty and staff
- University of Delaware students (including ELI)
- Spouses of University of Delaware faculty and staff
- Retired University of Delaware faculty and staff
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute participants
If you are a member of one of these categories you should be able to enter your UDelNet ID and email password at the University’s proxy for access to these resources. If you are doing so and are not gaining access to the article then please submit a help request to the University’s IT Support Center to report that you are unable to access UD electronic resources from off-campus. Help requests can be sent via an online form athttp://www.udel.edu/it/help/request/index.html
You may also call the IT Support Center at (302) 831-6000 or text the Center at (302) 722-6820. More information is available at http://www.udel.edu/help/.