Individual FAQ box

How do I put money on my flex account at the library?


You can use the Value Transfer Station (VTS) located at the Morris Library on the first floor near the Circulation and Reserve Desk.

Use paper currency (coins are not accepted) and add whole dollar amount only (exact change is required). You cannot use credit or debit cards to add money at the VTS machines.

Answered by: Derek Dolby
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2020 Views: 303


Send questions about University of Delaware Library Circulation services, policies, and procedures and receive answers by email.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.