Answered By: Sabine Lanteri
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2019     Views: 2

For this request, I suggest contacting University Archives and Records Management, as their collections focus on university history. Here is a link to their page about Imaging Services, which includes contact information at the bottom:

You may also like to browse through past issues of The Review to get a sense of campus life in the 1950s-1970s. Digitized issues of the paper are available in UDSpace: