I lost a book that I had checked out. Can I replace it instead of paying the charge?


Please provide the title, author and call number of the book along with your name and ID number to Library Account Services via the AskCirc form or at libacct@winsor.lib.udel.edu. You may also contact Library Account Services at (302) 831-2456, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for assistance. All replacement copies need to be approved by the Library’s Acquisitions Department. A processing fee and any applicable overdue fines will be charged.

Answered by: Derek Dolby
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2015 Views: 87


Send questions about University of Delaware Library Circulation services, policies, and procedures and receive answers by email.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.