I just received a bill for overdue fines. But I returned everything on time and shouldn’t have to pay this. Who can I talk to?


Please provide your name, ID number and your question to Library Account Services via the AskCirc form or at libacct@winsor.lib.udel.edu. You may also contact Library Account Services at (302) 831-2456, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for assistance.

Answered by: Derek Dolby
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2015 Views: 138


Send questions about University of Delaware Library Circulation services, policies, and procedures and receive answers by email.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.